COVID-19 procedures at Higgins Funeral Home
Please know that our entire family at Higgins Funeral Home is taking the current COVID-19 situation seriously. Precaution and preparedness is key to keeping our communities safe and healthy. In response to this ongoing public health concern, we have taken certain precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Conducting enhanced cleaning procedures, while increasing the frequency of sanitizing, in line with recommendations from the CDC.
- Offering phone, video call, and email arrangements to meet the needs of families and guests.
- Adjusting services and number of guests in attendance according to the directives of local and state authorities.
- Video Recording & Live Funeral Broadcasting available.
- We will continue to monitor CDC, state, and local health official guidance. Our thoughts and prayers are with the countless people across the globe being affected by this pandemic. If you are in need of immediate service, we are available 24/7 by calling 931-433-2544.